ICIS Srl, established in 1985, was born from the merging of two companies already on the civil engineering market since fifteen years.
The main company activities range from Promotion and Development (project financing and public-private partnership; urban planning analysis and real estate development; economic and technical feasibility studies on industrial, residential and receptive hubs, environmental impact and sustainability analysis, technologies of materials and components) to Unabridged design, Construction Site Management and Project & Construction Management for civil engineering works (residential, industrial and tertiary hubs and buildings; new buildings and restoration; both ordinary and earthquake-proof structures made of reinforced and prestressed concrete, metal and wooden carpentry; structural reinforcement and restoration of historical buildings; components for industrialized civil constructions) and to Land Infrastructures (road works, aqueducts and sewage systems, civil works for process plants).
The executive structure is made of thirty professionals (engineers, architects and technical graduates) that work in the Torino head office and in the construction sites. In addition, when needed, they can rely on a number of contributors and consulting professionals with a long experience and a strong background in various fields (environmental compatibility and sustainability, energy saving process, construction site safety and fire prevention management, accessibility for disabled persons, acoustics and lighting, technical systems, art restoration, etc.).
The company activity is supported by an indoor data centre (fully described hereafter) equipped with a LAN connection with an hybrid cabling and a WAN connection fully granted by a dedicated HDSL line.
The executive model. On account of the professionalism and experience of partners and contributors, each provision of service take advantage of a great interdisciplinarity and of an highly integrated design. For each work, there is a project manager that allows the Costumer to have the direct contact with a single interlocutor.
Quality Certification. ICIS srl is certified for Quality System UNI ISO 9001:2015 from ACM Cert s.r.l. – Certificate No. 174109Q for the following scope of activities: Civil works design (architecture, building elements, structures, MEP Mechanical Electrical Plumbing system), safety coordination during design and costruction phases, site supervision of works.
• project financing and public-private partnership
• urban planning analysis and real estate development
• economic and technical feasibility studies
• environmental impact and sustainability analysis
• technologies of materials and components
• residential, industrial and tertiary hubs and buildings (new buildings and restoration)
• reinforced and prestressed concrete structures, metal and wooden carpentry, both ordinary and earthquake-proof
• structural reinforcement and restoration of historical buildings
• components for industrialized civil constructions
• road works
• aqueducts and sewage systems
• civil works for irrigation, depuration and water treatment systems
• civil works for waste disposal systems
• civil works for industrial hubs
The proper services that I.C.I.S. s.r.l. provides are in the fields of the unabridged design (architectural, structural, engineering and safety processes), customer support for authorization processes and construction supervisor for the full process of construction and design (technical and administrative supervision, which includes operational directorates, site supervisor, measurement and bookkeeping) and, if needed, even Project & Construction Management. :
• economic and technical feasibility studies
• full coordinated planning (architectural, structural, engineering and safety processes) on each level of the design process (preliminary, definitive, detailed) for both public and private works
• regulatory compliance and adaptation to the current standards (fire-proof safety, elimination and adaptation of architectural barriers, energy consumption…)
• analysis, assessments and projects of intervention on buildings in high earthquake risk category
• technical and administrative procedures to obtain acceptation, clearance and permissions from local government authority
• safety plans and coordination of sites
• budget and cost analysis
• contract and tender/special specifications
• project & construction management for services, work and supplies: executive programming, procurement management, settling, supply management, quality control, built archives
• construction site management, work in progess safety coordination
• measuring, bookkeeping and settling of works
• structural, technical and administrative testing
• technical and real estate expertise
• complete auditing services regarding dispute both on public and private works